1. Go to the gym. Taking a yoga class next year will help this.
2. Take advantage of the awesome lectures on campus that always seem to be scheduled during production time. I really should have gone to Margaret Atwood’s talk, though…
3. Go to concerts. D.C. has fantastic venues that I haven’t been able to get to. I’m still mad about missing out on Alex Winston.
4. Cook. Make real food. Try actually taking care of myself for once.
5. Go out on Thursdays. #sorryforpartying #sorryimnotsorry
6. Get a job. Maybe one that actually pays. Even if it’s just answering phones at OCAF. A paycheck’s a paycheck.
7. Skype my friends. I miss those hoes.